Decided to get that UFO pile down to a manageable size in 2016!
Here is my list of projects that I will be attempting to complete in the first quarter:
1. Aloha Girl / Fig Tree & Co – lap quilt, top done, needs
quilting & binding
2. 3 Dudes/Man Sewing – strip-pieced wall hanging – strips
sewed, cutting needed, assembly and quilting
3. Kim Diehl – unfinished workshop project – some quilting
still needed and binding
4. Batiks lap quilt – some blocks made, additional cutting and
piecing, basting, quilting and binding needed
5. Pink & brown lap quilt – partially quilted, needs more
quilting and binding
6. Red Placemats w/lace – one placemat finished years ago,
enough supplies to make an additional three placemats
7. Pink & Gray baby girl quilt – plan to create with a chevron
pattern, fabric purchased – needs cutting, piecing, quilting
and binding (baby due in late April)
Have loads more…but seven projects seemed like a lucky number, so I will stop there.
Now I need to get cracking – LOL!!!
Will post progress…